SZA – Drew Barrymore [iTunes]

SZA - Drew Barrymore iTunes

New Song By SZA – Drew Barrymore iTunes Version

Download Link 1 Download Link 2
Share with your friends

CplexOfStreetProp January 14, 2017 at 2:59 am

This track is dope!!! Miss pretty tits eat a dick up till you hick up you bitch ass hide behind social media shit talker!! ????????????

MissPrettyTits January 14, 2017 at 10:05 pm

Eat my shit you fuckin nigger!! Shouldn’t you be beating up a girl or smoking crack you worthless piece of shit? Retarded ?

Unbelievable. The 13th amendment freed the slaves. Why the fuck didn’t they go back home? Why stay here? absolute worthless race of inhuman monkey people.

I can’t wait till my man Trump deals with all you primates.

CplexOfStreetProp January 14, 2017 at 11:23 pm

Lmao yeah…. Brown Pride over here you fucking ignorant cracker!!!!

MissPrettyTits January 15, 2017 at 12:46 am

Pride? You can’t seriously be proud to be a fuckin uncircumcised spic piece of shit gardener with silver teeth playing that stupid ass carnival music out of your ugly ass truck with a jordan sticker on the back window.

There’s no way you’re proud to be a freeloading scumbag fuckin refugee.

I’ll whoop your cocksuckin ass you punk!

CplexOfStreetProp January 16, 2017 at 1:36 am

???????????????

MissPrettyTits January 16, 2017 at 3:32 am

Go to hell you god damn bitch. I see you here again and I’ll kick you right in your smelly vagina. I call it a “Cunt Punt”!!

You fucked up little slut!

jbghost January 16, 2017 at 4:04 am

Bet he has a CD hanging from the rearview mirror too

CplexOfStreetProp January 16, 2017 at 4:19 am

Lmao simple minded crackers

MissPrettyTits January 16, 2017 at 6:15 pm

Jbghost where you been little bitch? Got tired of me fuckin you up on this site every day? You keep talking shit, I’ll have your little balls hanging from my mirror. Don’t fuck with me you god damn whore!

CplexOfStreetProp January 16, 2017 at 9:54 pm

Missprettytits is a bitch str8 up! The man behind the curtain of oz! Talks a big game but won’t do shit on sight! People like you entertain me on social media and in life! Every second of your life is a front to hide that you’re really a Lil… naw big bitch!! lol you’ll probably come back at me with some sexual slurs cause you’re also a homosexual! Lol ??????????????

MissPrettyTits January 17, 2017 at 12:38 am

I’ll be honest. That was weak. Because you’re weak. You ain’t built for this. If that’s the best you got, that’s just sad for real. Find something else to do besides trolling comments sections. Just download your music and move along little boy.

CplexOfStreetProp January 17, 2017 at 2:30 am

I’m weak when you’re the one with a name like “missprettytits” lol ok hermaphrodite lol ?….. you’re the one on every single fuckin comment when someone leaves one you low life bitch! I know I’ll see what if your bitch ass comments again when someone else leaves one on another album or single drop! Like a lil bitch, missprettytits is there lol ??? clown ?

MissPrettyTits January 17, 2017 at 4:58 am

So you do the same exact thing as me, but IM the low life bitch? Could you please elaborate, you fuck head little cunt?

Pettytittsbitchkiller January 17, 2017 at 6:35 am

Cunt punt haha

CplexOfStreetProp January 17, 2017 at 7:14 am

This cracker is one stupid idiot ??‍♂️

MissPrettyTits January 17, 2017 at 4:44 pm

I win ?

CplexOfStreetProp January 17, 2017 at 8:21 pm

Win being an idiot lol ok ??