Styles P – S.P. The GOAT: Ghost of All Time [iTunes]

12.I Ain’t Shit

Download Link 1 Download Link 2
Share with your friends

Gravy May 3, 2019 at 6:12 pm

Thanks

MissPrettyTits May 3, 2019 at 9:02 pm

Gravy you’re a retarded nigger. Stop kissing ass, shut the fuck up and download your gay ass music. stop commenting or I’ll sock you in the jaw you motherfucker.

MissPrettyTits May 4, 2019 at 5:02 pm

I love sucking goat dicks.

fuckmissshittits May 5, 2019 at 12:26 am

ah yes, after all these years (I think about 5 years) and missretardtits is still on this site (with no life or job I assume) so with all respect, kill yourself. you’re a waste of space

MissPrettyTits May 5, 2019 at 8:07 pm

Shut up bitch. I run this shit. Always will. So keep your comments to yourself or you will get dealt with.

fuckmissshittits May 6, 2019 at 2:16 am

shut your dumb ass up. you won’t do SHIT PUSSY.

MissPrettyTits May 7, 2019 at 3:40 am

You ain’t about that life you cunt. Dont try to act hard. I’ll butt rape you and eat your fuckin cat. Get the fuck off this site you god damn bastard!!!

fuckmissshittits May 7, 2019 at 1:55 pm

*Alabama 100+*
    yeah.. now I get it your dad raped you when you were a kid. explains why you’re a fucking dipshit and he probably still does. or he beat you and the dumb whore you call a mom.

MissPrettyTits May 10, 2019 at 7:58 pm

Sorry guys for my outlandish outbursts. Sucking this much dick and hiding behind a computer being a scared little vagina all day long is so tough. I need to vent sometimes. Anyone wanna play Xbox live with me??

Daddy tits May 10, 2019 at 8:01 pm

Listen everyone. Let me apologize. My son is a little bit of what you guys call a “faggot” or a “bitch ass nigga” – also sorry for your confusion about the whole “rape” situation. That was his uncle Larry. Unfortunately his mom left us when he was just a baby because I’ve got small ball syndrome. Yes. Very small balls. Anyways, that’s aside from the point. I’m only here to apologize for my faggot son’s behavior!!! We should have taken his computer away years ago!!! Little dick cunt he is!!!!!!!!!!!