Mozzy – Gangland Landlord [iTunes]

16.Choke On Me
17.Run to the Mansion
18.Tear Me Down Outro Ft. Rayven Justice

Download Link 1 Download Link 2
Share with your friends

MissPrettyTits October 6, 2018 at 2:46 am

I thought this was the soundtrack for planet of the apes, based on that album cover.

Detroitwatts October 7, 2018 at 12:19 pm

naw these are the possible candidates to be your father

MissPrettyTits October 7, 2018 at 4:00 pm

I’m human. Not part monkey like you. So that’s impossible.

MissPrettyTits October 7, 2018 at 4:06 pm

I wonder if any of these guys ever look in the mirror and see what’s obvious. Around 8-10 thousand years ago, a human and a monkey found a way to birth the black race. That’s why they look and act like monkeys.

Detroitwatts October 7, 2018 at 5:27 pm

you racist white piece of thrash hope you die in pain getting buggered by a gorilla
    i knew you was a lil white troll you exposed yoself
    i got your ip address so its easy to find out where you at lets see who is the hero then

Detroitwatts October 7, 2018 at 5:39 pm

by the looks of your comments your brain aint evolved yet
    that’s what happen when your a product of inbreed
    you momma the white whore she is must feel sorry trying to bring up a honkey like you
    SMH fo real
    but i aint offended cause karma is a mfking bitch and your the first to experience it soon

MissPrettyTits October 7, 2018 at 6:54 pm

Hmmmm. Your responses are interesting. You’re clearly very upset. But what’s missing is the part where you say I’m wrong. Looks like I win lmao!!!

If you have my ip address, what city am I in? Didn’t think so you piece of shit coward….

Mac October 7, 2018 at 8:52 pm

Lol. That faggot be funny

Detroitwatts October 8, 2018 at 1:54 pm

you win??? not in a million years you lil fat southpark faggot
    me being upset is like you being str8 not possible
    i’m just laughing at ya cause it seems you got no live when it comes to reality
    dudes like you always hating on the net cause they weasels in real life that is why they act hard and thuggish on the net
    keep your netlife you lil faggot 1 thing is fo’sho you aint from the states

Detroitwatts October 8, 2018 at 2:18 pm

but on the real stop embarrassing yourself cause you aint relevant…. nowhere… bet you get off on the response you get here
    i think you a dude/girl that gets bullied a lot in the outside world that is why you hide behind your screen
    i think you a big fat ass bitch with no job still living with your mom in the basement
    that’s the type you are
    so behave go to a gym loose 300 pounds find a job and stay ugly cause that’s something you got to live with for the rest of your entire life

MissPrettyTits October 8, 2018 at 3:18 pm

Weak. Still waiting for you to tell me what city I’m in. Just want to make sure you are honest.

Detroitwatts October 8, 2018 at 5:09 pm

you’ll soon know the only weak here is you you aint relevant like i told you before

MissPrettyTits October 8, 2018 at 8:56 pm

Still waiting to hear what city I’m in. Lying cocksuckin fuckin monkey. You don’t want no smoke with me bitch. I guarantee it.

MissPrettyTits October 8, 2018 at 9:01 pm

You ain’t about that life little girl. You don’t even have the balls to use one name on here. Stop trying to act hard. You pussy, straight up.

Detroitwatts October 10, 2018 at 4:41 pm

early brexit for you lil white boy i use different names but remain the same dickgirl
    i don’t give a fuck still the same here you just play safe behind your screen sheman
    keep running your pottymouth racist but know soon it will be over so keep looking over your shoulders

MissPrettyTits October 10, 2018 at 5:17 pm

I’ll look over my shoulder for the rest of my life if you can just tell me what city I’m in. Hell I’ll even apologize.

Detroitwatts October 10, 2018 at 5:37 pm

bet you getting scared now aint you
    be afraid white cocksucker
    brexit is coming

MissPrettyTits October 10, 2018 at 5:59 pm

Still waiting little bitch. What city I’m in???????????????????????????? Tick tock motherfucker!!!!

BIG MIKE October 10, 2018 at 8:05 pm

Y’all mfs funny lol

MissPrettyTits October 10, 2018 at 9:03 pm

Big Mike my man. Long time no see. I got this little bitch right here trying to threaten me. He says he knows where I am. Lying cunt. He should know better than to fuck with the tits!! I run this shit!!

PrettyTitsIsAJizzTester October 11, 2018 at 3:50 am

GO FUCK YOURSELF PRETTY TITS YOU DUMB CUNT. COME TO NY.

Detroitwatts October 11, 2018 at 2:31 pm

he can’t come to nyc he’s broke like an old veteran whore who gives blowjobs for free just to be relevant
    LOL you aint running shit lil buttbleacher
    but like i said you aint relevant cause you kiss ass to much in here dudes like you are scared mfkers only talk tuff on the net
    i know your from the UK cause those are all big mouth racists

DetroitWattsIsAFaggot October 11, 2018 at 3:44 pm

Fuck the tigers and the red wings you dick licking faggot. Fuck you racist pieces of shit too. Eat your own dick from the side pretty tits. Fucking losers. All of you. LOSERS.

KickDetroitinthedick October 11, 2018 at 3:45 pm

Fuck off faggot

RealPrettyTits October 11, 2018 at 3:47 pm

Go nut on yourselves. You included you fake ass pretty tits spic bitch. Go border hop. Detroit go try to find a job in the struggling economy out there and get the fuck out of my face. Flaming faggots.

Ron burgundy October 11, 2018 at 6:13 pm

Well. That escalated quickly.

Detroitwatts October 11, 2018 at 6:33 pm

moans and thinks who tha fuck you talking to you dickcheese eating mfkers
    lmao
    pittytits is changing names like a franchise hoe on turf wars
    imma rip your eyes out ya fucking socket and let you see what is ready to come out ya bleach hole
    muhahahaha
    fucking labrats on roids try me
    you aint even equipt to even stand near the dump i take every morn with your name on it
    fucking asslicking racist white trash
    smh lol lmaaaaaaaaao fo real UK faggots pooftas

killtraphop October 11, 2018 at 6:40 pm

UK putas fo real only filth comes from the UK its about to become the poorest country after the big brexit dump
    lmao dumb faggot country where you being indoctrinated at birth to be a poofta
    fucking gender benders
    fudge peckers
    shittytits inbreed white waste of sperm internet thug hahaha
    imma smack you against the wall like silly putti splash bitch

MISSPRETTYTITS October 11, 2018 at 6:44 pm

who cares gay is the way of the day for may ya yayyyy

PrettyTitsTonguePunchedMyFartBox October 13, 2018 at 1:21 am

THIS IS WWE’S KURT ANGLE AND IM HERE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT MISSPRETTYTITS EATS CHEESE HOLE LIKE A FUCKING CHAMPION. OH ITS TRUE. ITS DAMN TRUE.

fuckmisspiggytits October 15, 2018 at 5:11 am

misspiggytits is a cocksucking anal having ass nigger

Killallmumblerappers October 17, 2018 at 11:57 am

prettytis aint no ngga he is a racist white cumslut shemale from the UK