Metro Boomin – NOT ALL HEROES WEAR CAPES [iTunes]

11.Only You
12.No More
13.No Complaints (Bonus)

Download Link 1 Download Link 2
Share with your friends

xavier November 2, 2018 at 6:52 pm

link needs to be re-load

MissPrettyTits November 2, 2018 at 7:05 pm

Hey Xavier you cocksucker, stop complaining before I fuck your butt dammit!

stopwastingtimeondrugsanBs November 5, 2018 at 6:17 pm

man fuck that you dumb cockeating mfker

MissPrettyTits November 5, 2018 at 8:55 pm

Stupid cunt, I’ll cum in your eye and jam my leg up your ass you racist nigger bitch!!

STOPWASTINGTIMEONDRUGSANBS November 6, 2018 at 12:56 pm

you dumb and a bigot you white mfker

MissPrettyTits November 6, 2018 at 5:14 pm

Even niggers hate niggers. Look at crime stats and black on black crime. Nobody hates black people more than black people. Stupid ignorant fuckin monkey.

WWE Superstar Curtis Axel November 7, 2018 at 12:31 pm

ILL NEVER FORGET ALL OF THE MATCHES THAT I HAVE FOUGHT. LET ME AND LET US NEVER FORGET HOW MUCH OF A PIECE OF TRASH PRETTY TITS IS. AND DETROIT WATTS, AFTER I PUT PRETTY TITS IN THAT FIGURE FOUR LEG LOCK, AND I CLIMB UP THE LADDER AND OBTAIN THAT MONEY IN THE BANK CONTRACT, NONE OF YOU, EVEN YOU WATTS, IS SAFE. BECAUSE IVE BEEN AROUND THIS HERE INTERNET, AND THIS HERE RASSLIN FOR YEARS NOW, IVE GONE HEAD GO HEAD WITH THE GREATS, IVE GOTTEN HEAD FROM THE GREATS, IVE GOTTEN MY FUCKING ROD BLOWN FROM THE SIDE BY PRETTYTITS FATHER, AND I AINT SCARED OF SHIT. WHEN I REACH UP FOR THAT BELT AND I GRAB IT, PRETTY TITS YOU WILL KNOW JUST EXACTLY WHY THEY CAL ME THE ITALIAN STALLION. ILL BE BLOWING A FAT LOAD ALL OVER THE SQUARED CIRCLE AND WATTS I CANT WAIT TO LOOK YOU IN THE EYES WHEN I DO JUST THAT. TITS YOUR REIGN IS OVER AND YOU HAVENT BEEN HOT ON THIS WEBSHIT FOR A WHILE. I SEE WHAT YOUVE DONE. YOURE WASHED UP NOW. YOURE ANOTHER INTERNET TROLL LEFT IN THE DUST JUST BEATING OFF TO SHOWER FOOTAGE OF HIS OWN MOM. GRT IS MINE

MissPrettyTits November 7, 2018 at 5:36 pm

I just want to know why black people hate black people and why they demand so much respect from the rest of us. You monkeys need to clean house before anybody else gives a shit about you. Dont get mad at cops for smoking you motherfuckers until you stop killing yourselves. Stupid bastards.

Issa November 15, 2018 at 6:28 pm

Typical honkey

Jimbo November 15, 2018 at 12:16 am

whats up with some of these links!?!?