ON FIRE

Logic – Bobby Tarantino II [iTunes][2018]

Share it or Nah?
Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookPin on PinterestShare on RedditShare on Google+Buffer this page

Logic – Bobby Tarantino II itunes

Total votes: 8

Upvotes: 7

Upvotes percentage: 87.500000%

Downvotes: 1

Downvotes percentage: 12.500000%

Quaccey March 10, 2018 at 7:15 am

Can y’all post Iamsu Boss Up Deluxe edition? Thanks.

MissPrettyTits March 10, 2018 at 6:43 pm

Quaccey can you shut the fuck up and get a fucking job and go buy it before I rip your tiny dick off and shove it down your throat

Quaccey March 10, 2018 at 8:09 pm

Talk tough on the internet lil troll

MissPrettyTits March 10, 2018 at 8:27 pm

Troll no sorry I’m over 5 feet limp dick try again

Quaccey March 10, 2018 at 8:29 pm

Limp dick? Man just stop talking

MissPrettyTits March 10, 2018 at 11:54 pm

This is a comment section. Not a request section for begging bitch Jew pricks like you. You don’t like the comments, don’t read them you cunt faced faggot!!!!! Get the fuck off this site before I chop your dick off and jam it up your nose you god damn ignorant child molester fuckin nigger!

Quaccey March 11, 2018 at 12:58 am

Racist punk listen up bitch. You wanna fuck with me then go ahead and drop a name and place.

MissPrettyTits March 11, 2018 at 1:18 am

Fuck you punk ??????MAGA??????

69 Morning Wood. YoMamasAssCrack, Ca 96969.

Come get some you worthless cunt.

Quaccey March 11, 2018 at 1:29 am

Mark bitch

MissPrettyTits March 11, 2018 at 3:20 am

Sorry my name is not Mark it’s MissPrettyTits

Quaccey March 11, 2018 at 3:39 am

Still a pussy

MissPrettyTits March 11, 2018 at 4:40 am

Send me an Uber and I’ll show a pussy and it’s tight and dripping wet you dumb dirty Jew beaner

Quaccey March 11, 2018 at 5:31 am

Broke boy sit down

MissPrettyTits March 11, 2018 at 3:41 pm

Broke your the one still drinking your mommy’s tit milk to survive your dirty Jew beaner

Quaccey March 11, 2018 at 6:06 pm

I’m not even Jewish tho LMAO

MissPrettyTits March 11, 2018 at 7:05 pm

Nigger, Jew, spic, gook….. It’s all the same subhuman worthless freeloaders. Bunch of unemployed lazy stupid criminals that beat up chicks. This is Trumps America and you are no longer welcome here.

MissPrettyTits March 11, 2018 at 7:10 pm

You know who I feel bad for? Abraham Lincoln. Look at everything he sacrificed and how hard he worked to free the slaves, so they could go home to Africa. He never would have wasted his time if he knew you motherfuckers were gonna stay forever, bitch, complain, beat up girls and kill each other in record numbers. Absolutely worthless subhuman monkey cunts.

Quaccey March 11, 2018 at 8:27 pm

Just cause you got beat up by some dudes not taking your shit you wanna get on a website that posts music you wanna get real tough like you about anything you say I’m no longer gonna entertain a sissy who got his ass whooped and lunch money took. Be racist all you want lil boy eventually you will have to deal with those people you pissed off till then get the rest of your operation and become the bitch you’ve always been.

MissPrettyTits March 11, 2018 at 8:46 pm

Hmm. I’m hearing a lot of things. Anger. Frustration. Threats of violence. But there’s one thing I’m not hearing. Know what that is?

That I’m wrong.

Know what that means? I win. Now do the right thing and get out of my country please. You don’t belong here. Never have. Never will. That’s why cops are always smoking you monkeys. Just go home dude.

Quaccey March 11, 2018 at 8:49 pm

Ignorance is bliss “dude” stay the bottom of the ladder dumb ass

MissPrettyTits March 11, 2018 at 8:55 pm

I’m still not wrong. So I win. Period. So go back to eating bananas monkey boy.

MissPrettyTits March 11, 2018 at 8:59 pm

It’s so funny. Do you know what the worst thing to happen to black people is?

Black people.

You kill each other more than white people and cops combined. You call each other nigger. So how can the rest of us respect you when you don’t respect yourselves? I guess black lies matter, lmao!! Clean house before you judge the master race you fucking chimp!!

MissPrettyTits March 11, 2018 at 9:02 pm

You don’t even date your own women. I always see the skinny black guy with the insecure fat white chick. Someone he can disrespect, beat on and cheat on. Weak fucking cowards.

MISSPRETTYTITSSON March 11, 2018 at 9:02 pm

Aha. Mom schooled that Quaccey nigger! “MUH DIK”!

MissPrettyTits March 11, 2018 at 9:05 pm

????????????????

Quaccey March 12, 2018 at 12:02 am

Live by the words die by the words remember that

Breezy March 12, 2018 at 12:46 am

Pretty tits is a looney faggot

MissPrettyTits March 12, 2018 at 1:31 am

You’re right. I’m Looney. I’m a lot of things. Ignorant. Asshole. All that.

But let me tell you why I can hold my head up.

I’m also right about niggers in America.

Quaccey March 12, 2018 at 1:35 am

Girl obviously has no life arguing on a music site let her be. Down with her and trump hair plug

MissPrettyTits March 12, 2018 at 2:24 am

Fuck trump but let me tell you this 1 thing Trump would eat you both alive and spit you back yo beaner town you2 ignorant fucks

Quaccey March 12, 2018 at 3:19 am

Stop talking

MissPrettyTits March 12, 2018 at 3:37 am

Cum make you you numb basterd with lil dick syndrome

MissPrettyTits March 12, 2018 at 4:30 am

Can i suck ya dick dough?

Quaccey March 12, 2018 at 6:38 am

Stop talking. Ain’t with the gay shit take that to someone else

MissPrettyTits March 12, 2018 at 2:23 pm

You must be since you keep responding you’re just in the closet, you know you want to put your lips on a nice thick hard cock faggot boy Quaccey

BigBlackBallz March 15, 2018 at 11:16 pm

Hey MissPrettyTits! How about you check yourself before I drop my nuts on your head! You know what? Fuck that! You’re gonna get the T-Bagged black balls of justice! I don’t do drive-by’s I pull up in yo hood & do “SKEIT-BY’S”!!! And after that, I’m gonna get every Aids infected man of every race to run run a train you & have a Million Man March in THAT ASS! Your ass will be so damaged after, you’re not only gonna need surgery, your ass is gonna need CONSTRUCTION!!! NOW BEND OVER BITCH! I’m going in… RAW!!!!?

BigBlackBallz March 15, 2018 at 11:19 pm

Oh, And I apologize foe the typos, but you get the idea. ?

MissPrettyTits March 16, 2018 at 12:44 am

Hahahahahaha that’s some funny shit!!!!!?????????????????????????????????

Breezy March 18, 2018 at 1:52 am

I bet BigBlackBallz is a short skinny white boy with an Asain sized dick and he fucks MissPrettyTits in his none havin ass

BigBlackBallz March 19, 2018 at 12:50 am

Actually Breezy. I’m half Black & half Arab that sometimes likes to go by the name Chocolate Bin Ladden! Why you may ask? Cuz everytime I put my balls in your moms mouth, she can’t help but to be BLOWN AWAY! And after I’m done with your mom, have your cheeks spread & ready cuz YOU’RE NEXT!???

MissPrettyTits March 19, 2018 at 5:59 am

SmallBlackBallz that was a lame try but maybe next time you turd head

BigBlackBallz March 19, 2018 at 11:18 am

Oh I’m sorry MissNoTits. Did you say something? I couldn’t hear you over the sound of you choking on my balls. All I heard was “mpfh… Daddy Black Balls… they taste… Mmfh mmph… So good!” So yeah, shut your ass up before I pull an R. Kelly on you with the quickness & put you on a corner solely for the sake of profititing off of dudes dropping turds on your head! Now get on your knees you syphilis infected nutsack of dog shit! It’s time to take your punishment! The LONG & HARD WAY!!! And we both know that punishment is your favorite. ???