ON FIRE

11. Kick Doe 04:12
12. Shady 03:02
13. Wild Wild West 02:20

Download Link 1 Download Link 2
Share with your friends

MissPrettyTits May 9, 2018 at 10:51 pm

Lil Ass Juice & Joe Hoe are fuckin weak ass rappers. This shit is not “gangsta” I’ll bet neither one of those cocksuckers have ever fired a gun. Fake ass wannabes.

Breezy May 9, 2018 at 11:12 pm

You stay riding every rappers dick prettytits. Fuck off they dick you hoe

MissPrettyTits May 9, 2018 at 11:59 pm

How bout I come over there and round house you right in your throat you bitch?

Breezy May 10, 2018 at 2:54 am

You fat white trash redneck honky I’ll bitch slap your ass then piss all over you pig looking face if you don’t stop

Slimpimpyourmamaspimp May 10, 2018 at 2:56 am

Damn you’re all a bunch of hoes up on this site, you all need to shut the fuck up

MissPrettyTits May 10, 2018 at 3:17 am

Motherfuckin bitch I’ll slap your dick off, kick your balls off and jam all them shits in your butthole you god damn piece of shit. Where you at potna!!!!

Breezy May 10, 2018 at 4:54 am

Bitch fuck you you can’t do shit you’re a pussy hiding behind your shitty computer and to scared to fight a real one like me bitchtittys

MissPrettyTits May 10, 2018 at 2:12 pm

Stupid punk, I’ll sit on your face and drown you in ass sweat. You don’t know who you’re fuckin with you jew prick!!!!

Breezy May 10, 2018 at 6:12 pm

Bitch get off my dick you dirty cracker redkneck white piece of shit I bet you won’t give know address because you pussy just like your daddy straight pussy

OnlyGodCanJudgeMe May 10, 2018 at 6:15 pm

Damn this site has nothing but drama from you people, hating each other when you should be loving and protecting each other from the crooked police and government, stop the hate

MissPrettyTits May 10, 2018 at 6:49 pm

OnlyGodCanJudgeMe, I’ll fart in your mouth and fuck your butt you Hillary voting piece of shit!! You don’t like the comments? Then don’t read them. Just download your music and shut the fuck up before you get socked in the mouth you fucking bitch!!!

MissPrettyTits May 10, 2018 at 6:58 pm

Breezy, I’m at 1590 E. 114th Street. Los Angeles 90059. Nickerson Gardens punk. You ain’t got a hair on your ass to run up on me guaranteed. You could handcuff my wrists to my ankles and I’ll still beat the dog shit outta you with my left ball potna!!!!!!

OnlyGodCanJudgeMe May 10, 2018 at 9:47 pm

MissPrettyTits do you need a hug ? Did you dad leave you as a baby ? Why do you have so much hate in you ? Please go to the closes church and ask for a hug, for the Hillary comment no I can’t stand liers and her and the racist Trump can go to hell

Breezy May 10, 2018 at 9:50 pm

MissFlappyTits please your a fat white trash honky who wishes she/he was black, listen to OnlyGodCanJudgeMe and go get a hug then go lose weight

MissPrettyTits May 10, 2018 at 11:57 pm

Neither one of you cunts are doing your part to make America great again…

Breezy May 11, 2018 at 4:12 am

Fuck your racist amerikkka piggytits

Nick May 13, 2018 at 2:06 pm

“Neither one of you cunts are doing your part to make America great again…” WTF??? LMAO. ROTLOL
    Maje America great again?? Mwoaaaaaaa.
    Neva eva gonna happen. 2 lil 2 late.
    Dream on, sucka. Rascist scum.