Eminem – KILLSHOT (MGK Diss)

Download Link 1 Download Link 2
Share with your friends

MissPrettyTits September 15, 2018 at 1:16 am

I fuckin hate Eminem. Annoying voice. Fake little bitch. But…..he killed mgk on this shit. As soon as he said man bunn it was fuckin OVER!!! Mann Bunn Smelly should just go to home depot, buy a shovel and start digging his own grave. I consider this matter closed.

JUICEGAWWD September 15, 2018 at 10:25 pm

missprettytits i bet you ugly has fuck!!!

killtraphop September 15, 2018 at 10:03 am

Bitch!!!! who fucking cares what your opinion is
    shut the fuck up and go sit your genderbender ass in the corner with a mule ears cap on yo head
    your the laughing stock off society with your approach of words choice and responding
    who the fuck calls himself MISSPRETTYTITS and then act all gangsta lmao this aint bullchat you lil white faggot

WatchMeFistFuckPrettyTits September 15, 2018 at 1:21 pm

SHUT YOUR STUPID HOE CUNT UP PRETTY TITS BEFORE I COME RAM MY FIST UP YOUR CHEESE HOLE NOW THATS A FUCKING PARTY

Tyler Brown September 15, 2018 at 1:35 pm

GO FUCK YOURSELF PRETTYTITS YOU FUCKING LOSER DYKE. YOU REMIND ME OF THIS STUPID FUCKING WEDDING I HAVE TO GO TO. FUCKING SO STUPID AND SO FUCKING ANNOYING. YOU LKKE BEING STUPID AND ANNOYING? GO JAB YOUR COCK INTO A CHUNKY PB JAR YOU FAT FAGGOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PrettyTitsIsAFaggot September 15, 2018 at 5:23 pm

I’m tired of y’all shit up on here. Especially a dude calling himself ms pretty tits. You a faggot son. Straight up you a lonely faggot and when I see you imma punch you in ya shit just for being there.

PukeOnHerPussy September 15, 2018 at 5:24 pm

SUCK MOTHER RUSSIA COCK. IRON FIST ZE RULER.

MISSPRETTYTITS September 15, 2018 at 6:51 pm

i am sorry for my weakness i am so lonely here i am trying to act hard but i am softer as a baby’s buttcheek

JUICEGAWWD September 15, 2018 at 10:28 pm

i’m sorry missprettytetas…..deez niggaz ain’t holdin nuthin back….peace

Duke Rosenstein September 17, 2018 at 12:33 pm

Miss Pretty Tits actually is a female. I know because I jabbed my cock in her nasty ass throat. Bitches head game is weak. And her tits aren’t even pretty. I’m out of this bitch. I’m gonna go kill myself for having sexual intercourse with pretty tits. My dick looks like it got ran over now.

Jimmy September 17, 2018 at 2:34 pm

Rip Mgk

sweinstein September 17, 2018 at 4:11 pm

prettytits is a lil fat troll jew who still looks for the pot of goldstein on the net

MISSPRETTYTITS September 17, 2018 at 4:13 pm

DUKE ROSENSTEIN sorry for giving you aids but its either that or cancer

MissPrettyTits September 17, 2018 at 4:26 pm

You retarded bastards spend a lot of time thinking about me. Get a fuckin life. Find a hobby. Collect coins or stamps (the food stamps you collect don’t count). Bunch of losers straight up. Just download your trash music and don’t worry about me. Fuckin pathetic for real.

killtraphop September 18, 2018 at 9:53 am

shut tha fuck up sit yo ass down don’t speak when spoken to and stay tha bitch you are
    MISSPRETTYTITS don’t comment on music cause you don’t have a fucking clue what good music is…. you teenage junkie sip your syrup and stay of the porch where the big dawgz sit …..keep ya filthy muddy shoes in the backyard with them faggots …know your place you FAGHAG!!!!!!

MissPrettyTits September 18, 2018 at 3:42 pm

Gimme a sec. Gotta run your gibberish through Google Translate…..

killtraphop September 18, 2018 at 5:37 pm

weak mfker you are your a soap bubble about to get popped
    translation you need is when i knock your fucking teeth to the back of your head you sponge bob you lol..
    you aint even funny…. like i give a fuck how i write my words cause you aint even worth to be talked to in a normal manor

MissPrettyTits September 18, 2018 at 6:24 pm

Bitch you’re like a broken elevator with talking shit. You ain’t on my level!!

killtraphop September 19, 2018 at 2:19 pm

man your level is below hell even the devil is jealous how low you can go
    your life is only about trolling on the i net
    even fags call you to gay
    rather be an broken elevator then an abortion brought to life again like you are

MissPrettyTits September 19, 2018 at 4:02 pm

Hahaha ok that was pretty funny 😘