Drake – So Far Gone (Remastered) [iTunes]

01. Lust For Life
02. Houstatlantavegas
03. Successful (feat. Trey Songz & Lil Wayne)
04. Lets Call It Off
05. November 18th
06. Ignant Shit (feat. Lil Wayne)
07. A Night Off (feat. Lloyd)
08. Say What’s Real
09. Little Bit (feat. Lykke Li)
10. Best I Ever Had
11. Unstoppable (feat. Santigold & Lil Wayne)
12. Uptown (feat. Bun B & Lil Wayne)
13. Sooner Than Later
14. Bria’s Interlude (feat. Omarion)
15. The Calm
16. Outro
17. Brand New
18. Congratulations

Download Link 1 Download Link 2
Share with your friends

MissPrettyTits February 18, 2019 at 10:41 pm

Drake is half nigger half jew and Canadian. why do people think he’s the best rapper? His music is trash and so is anybody that downloads it. Fuck every bitch niggers that plays this wack bullshit. I’ll beat the shit out of anyone that downloads this. Dont fucking test me you fucking punks!!!!!!

MissPrettyTits February 18, 2019 at 11:21 pm

JUST KIDDING IM A RACIST SCARED FAGGOT!!!! MY DREAM GIRL GETS BLOWN OUT TO THIS DUDES MUSIC ALL THE TIME AND IM STUCK HERE WITH MY BABY PEEPEE

skittleballz69 February 19, 2019 at 12:12 am

stop fuckin with tits he’s the only reason I come to this site get em tits yeahhhhh

Tirs n skittles are faggots February 25, 2019 at 9:08 pm

Both of you faggots need to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck Up. “I only come on here for tits” that’s the same shit I say whenever I see the skank who birthed you. Shut your fucking mouth. Acting like your opinion matters. As far as ugly tits goes we are still waiting for the UK pussy to come to the states so we can slap his mouth like he was Magic Johnson’s son. Fuck off faggots.

MissPrettyTits February 25, 2019 at 10:08 pm

Shut up nigger whore. You’re just jealous because I have fans and I run this shit. You’re a worthless cunt and everyone hates your pathetic guts you coward bitch. Stop commenting on me loser.

eric February 26, 2019 at 12:56 am

why hasn’t the site been updated? looking for that gunna.. he use to update quick

MissPrettyTits February 26, 2019 at 7:03 pm

Eric I’ll fuck you up bitch. Dont come on here complaining God dammit. you want something go buy it or check another site. dumb ass….

eric February 28, 2019 at 7:39 pm

say i was just asking what the deal was on the site.. no need to be an asshole.. what are other sites???

Tyrell Agnew March 1, 2019 at 1:46 am

Ah. Nah pretty tits you got it twisted lol. No fans we just all think you a weirdo.

Funko Rio March 2, 2019 at 8:52 pm